Are you living the life you were destined to live, or are you living according to negative programming from your past?
In this four-week eCourse, Dr. Lisa Firestone. co-author of The Self Under Siege, will introduce an innovative approach to differentiating from negative familial and societal influences that prevent people from living a fulfilling life of personal meaning. This course can help you, as a therapist or an individual interested in your personal development, to learn to live free of prescribed identities and become the unique individual you have the potential to be.
- Week 1: An Introduction to Differentiation
- Week 2: Separation Theory: The Roots of Personal Identity
- Week 3: 4 Steps for Achieving Differentiation
- Week 4: Creating a Unique and Meaningful Life
All course materials will be made available online for individuals to tune in at their own pace, including:
- Weekly in-depth multimedia presentations
- Videos from expert psychologists
- Self-reflective journal exercises and quizzes
- Enlightening reading assignments
- Interactive forums
- Live Q & A session